With concern for personal safety increasing as more people return to the workplace, our access control cables can add value to your security solutions.
Specifically, our Access Control Composite Cables are made with easy installation in mind. Their lower installation costs, achieved by eliminating bundling procedures and the need to pull individual cables, save time and money for installers and customers alike.
What’s more, our studies have shown that our unjacketed peel design (PD) can reduce installation costs by more than 30%. We achieve these savings because the PD composite has an outside diameter (OD) that’s 9% smaller than conventional ODs. This feature:
- Improves Bend Radius by 11%
- Accelerates Installation Time
- Allows Smaller Conduits to be Used
Other key features & benefits include:
- Large Standard Offerings with Spline, AWG & Shielding Options
- Waste Reduction through Sequential Footage Markings Showing How Much Cable is Left on the 500- or 1,000-ft. Reel
- Color-Coded Cables Reduce Installation Errors & Re-Work
- Assured Breakout Versatility from Cables Being Connected to Junction Box or Re-Routed to Termination Point
If all the attributes and advantages described still have you wondering about the reliability of our Access Control Composite Cables, you should know that they have a 10-year warranty to protect your investment.
To see product specifications and whether our Access Control Composite Cables are right for your application, view this easy-to-read table.
For more information, or to place your order, call 800.245.4964, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website below.